Thursday, August 23, 2012

Crazy summer, but I am back on track!

It has been a crazy summer for me and not particularly a good one. However, I must say with hard work and determination things are now moving in a more positive way. Life sure does get crazy when you are focusing on work and family and sometimes you forget about the more important things like living.


This year I have been so driven on creating the multiple streams of income with my eBooks, that I pretty much left the writing sites where I make decent money alone. I realize now in hindsight what a huge error that was. I need to find a way to work on everything during the day so that nothing is left out.  The only way to do that is to write a list in a spreadsheet and follow it daily.


 I simply made a list of all the web sites that I do something on in a column of the spreadsheet. As I do something on that site, I can just simply add a number of articles or ratings I did for it and simply move on to the next. I have also left time at the end of the day for the creative writing, which I love to do. This should keep me focused. 


~~Goals do not happen as life does. You must work hard to make goals a reality!~~
http://www.amazon.com/Amy-Browne/e/B004EW761G/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

No comments:

Post a Comment