Thursday, October 27, 2011

Panda Updates Sucked away my money1


Now that the continued Panda updates from Google have destroyed the websites, which earn income for lots of people. What are you doing to earn the money you lost?  Many freelance writers are doing ghost writing work, picking up private clients, starting more blogs and selling fiction.

I learned long ago that writing only for one web site would bite you in the butt in the end. For a long time now, I have been writing for upfront payments, gathering rev shares on five sites and blogs for pennies. I was even doing a bit of ghost writing for various web sites. 

Now I have begun to focus on the blogs. I have recently added a few niche blogs. Now I have them all bringing in money because I have placed ads on them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment