Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pre-writing Your Blog Posts


Prewriting your blog posts for weeks in advance has many benefits, and the most oblivious one is updated blogs on a regular basis. Blogging is fun and rewarding but it also has to make some money for the owner or it is not worthy of your time. It also needs to help those who need it, so make sure you figure out what people need help with and write your post around it.

I run more than seven different blogs and I write multiple posts for each blog one day. I then schedule a different one to be published each week. Prewriting these blog posts makes me appear to have lots of writing time, which I do not have. In one day I can create up to ten blog posts that will be published over two months time.  If I spend one-week prewriting, these blog posts I can have enough so that I do not have to write for two months on each blog. 

Many successful bloggers do this exact same thing, you write one day and schedule the posts for weekly publishing. They are making a large profit at it, and I want some of that money. As I have learned, I will teach you how to do it.   Prewritting blogs is time saving and profit building.  

No comments:

Post a Comment