Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Contest, Win an Autographed Book


I belong to a writer’s group called the Circle 8 Writers and we have been publishing Anthologies since September 2010. I love writing fiction and have been doing it since I was a teenager.  The best way to relax for most people is curling up with a good book. The best way for me to relax is sitting down and writing fiction.

 I have a favorite character I often write short stories about and her name is Paisley. I am in the process with the Circle 8 editor Robert Arend to make Paisley a short story anthology I am honored that they think so highly of my character that they think she deserves her own book! So far four of my Paisley stories have appeared in the Circle 8 Writers group books.

I am blessed to be in a group with such awesome writers I consider friends. There is currently a contest where the visitors can win an autographed book by the founder of the group, Angel Sharum.  Check out her blog for more information. 

Hey also check out the group's Facebok Page

No comments:

Post a Comment